How to Rent the Fields
Thank you for your interest in renting field space!
So you’re interested in renting the fields…
Before contacting us please think over the following questions:
1) Am I looking at a weekly rental or a short-term rental?
2) What would be the perfect day and time span for my rental? Do I have any flexibility in order to get field space and/or discounted field space?
3) What does my budget look like? – If I am constrained to a certain number, would I be able to move to a different day or time in order to match my budget?
4) How many hours will set-up and break-down take – will I want to arrive early to get situated?
5) How many people do I suspect will be using the field/facility at any one time?
6) Do I have additional needs? Parking, Food space, etc.
After you have gathered the above information, please contact the Field House Director by email at email@example.com.
Our “busy” season runs from Mid-October to the end of April. Field availability is limited during this time – meaning those interested in a weekly long-term rentals (weekly rentals lasting more than 5 consecutive weeks) during any of this time should contact us as early as possible, as we solidify long-term rentals in the summer months. Rentals from May until Mid-October may be subject to reduced ‘off-season’ rates.